Buy Dionna Muldrow's Music

Friday, November 21, 2008

CSUN Gospel Choir Concert

Hey All,

I'll be a special guest at the CSUN Gospel Choir Concert this coming Monday, November 24th @ 7pm on CSUN's campus.


Anyone is welcome to attend! Should be a great night. Great music and worship.

I'll be singing "You Are My God." It's a song that most people haven't heard yet. So I'm excited to introduce something new.

I'll try to get a video of it.

The album is still coming along. The goal is to release it in the first quarter of 2009. I promise you all that there will be some awesome worship music on the album. I'm working w/ so many annointed musicians and song writers and producers.

I'm so blessed to know so many talented people!

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Please don't stop!

No comments: