Buy Dionna Muldrow's Music

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update - August 2009

LOL....I've been so bad at this. My apologies!

This Who I Am
You Are My God
Be Glorified
I Wait
Your Beloved
We Worship You
Encounter At the Well
Meet My Lord
Lord Come In

What's this list? It's my album! I can happily say that ALL of the songs on my album are in various stages of production. Some are done. Some need A LOT of work. But I'm happy to report that all of the songs that I currently plan to have on the album are out of my head and off of my typed sheets of paper and partially (if not completely) saved on a Logic File.

The last song I recorded (last week) was Your Beloved. It's the only cover on my album and I think of it as the sister song to This is Who I am. I've recorded very simply with me on vocals and my ridiculously talented friend, Joe Byrd, on the acoustic guitar. Joe has also recorded the guitar parts of This is Who I Am (acoustic) and Be Glorified (electric). Check him out on the Glori Radio Artist Network.

This last year of recording this album has been a slow process. But I've learned so much, I've gotten to work with some AMAZING artists and I'm STILL excited to share my music with as many people as I can get to listen.

It's very important to me to finish this album this year. I will do the live concert shortly after the album release.

Next steps for me:
- Get 2 songs mixed
- Get some album cover photos taken
- Get my album cover designed
- Release the songs online

What I need from you?
- PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER

I'm working full time (thank God) and have limited time and monetary resources. So I'm doing the best I can with studio time, mixing and cover stuff. However, I LOVE your support and kind words. It pushes me to keep going.

Love ya,
Di

No comments: