Buy Dionna Muldrow's Music

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Home Stretch - Now I Need Your Help

Great news! Encounter at the Well will be available to everyone in November!

I'm in the final stages of recording/production on a few songs and the post-production mixing has begun for the portion of the album that is complete.

I've even done my photo shoot for the album cover, thanks to Sun Lee. Just an example:



I'm so excited and I appreciate all of your support. However, I won't be able to finish this project without your help in 1 of 2 ways:

1. Prayer - can't get enough of it.
2. Money - this is the most expensive part of the project. I'd happily front all of the money for this. But I just don't have enough and I have my normal bills to pay.

I'd love to partner will all of you in finishing this project. Every little bit helps ($10, $15, $1,000). You can give using the link on this page and donate thru PayPal. Anyone who donates will receive a Thank You Gift.


Next Steps:
  • Get album cover complete (in the next 2-3 weeks)
  • Mixing (should be done by mid October)
  • Mastering (after mixing)
  • CD/Digital Distribution (early to mid November) - You'll be able to purchase cds from me or online. You'll also be able to purchase mp3s online thru sites like iTunes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at dmuldrow@gmail.com .

Thank you for all you've done to make this happen. And thank you in advance for your prayers and financial support.

No comments: