Buy Dionna Muldrow's Music

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy 2011

Wow! It's definitely been awhile since I've updated about the EATW project. But that doesn't mean things aren't happening. :-)

You can now purchase "Thirsty" on iTunes and Amazon MP3 in addition to my Audiolife store.

Yes, I've been quiet for awhile. But I spent most of 2010 getting my music out there. I've had a couple of my songs in rotation on the Urban Soul Radio, a local internet radio station. I've also been featured on the TimeWarner Cable OnDemand show, Then and Now. Finally, I spent a large amount of time promoting my music in the Bay Area in the second half of last year by ministering at events and selling sample cds.

Now, I'm preparing to get the word out internationally. I will be sending some of my music to Kenya, Africa to encourage some young people out there.

It has been a HUGE blessing to me to hear your responses to the few songs you have heard. I am encouraged by your support.

Just a couple more songs to record and mix and Encounter at the Well will be done.

Tell your family and friends to purchase the Thirsty on iTunes and Amazon MP3. Be Glorified, Thirsty and This is Who I Am can also be downloaded at my Audiolife store.

Love ya!

No comments: